It’s no longer news that the Nigeria’s music industry has successfully gone global, and many Nigerian artistes and music brands are making huge waves all over the world.
The article by Tatiana Cirisano goes on to say, “Making smart music deals requires knowing the right people. Here are the companies, executives and entrepreneurs driving the continent’s burgeoning business”.
Check out list below:
- Labels: Aristokrat Group, Chocolate City Group, Davido Music Worldwide, YBNL Nation, Mavin Records, and Universal Music Group Nigeria.
- Management: The Plug, Twenty 20 Media, Temple Management, VA-PR and VA Management, Bankulli Entertainment, and Metallic Inc.
- Streaming Platforms: Boomplay.
- Touring/Live agencies: Afro Nation, Eclipse Live, Eclipse Live, and Nativeland.
- Talent agency for emerging artistes: emPAWA Africa.
We know there are still more names, and brands to feature on this list, and Billboard noted that it will periodically update its list.
Adding this, “If you would like your company, firm or organization included or would like to update information that already appears here, please send a description of the business, the names of its principal executives”.
Read More here.